According to PwC’s projections show that five key sharing sectors — travel, car sharing, finance, staffing, and music and video streaming — have the potential to increase global revenues from roughly $15 billion today to around $335 billion by 2025.
So by this projection, we can infer that an increase in revenue gives opportunities to the starting of the carsharing marketplace in the business.
There are mobile development companies that make on-demand Uber clone in the market.
We have built an Uber clone — Wooberly built on Flutter technology. Flutter is an open-source SDK for cross-platform application development for Android, iOS, and other applications. Flutter would fasten up the development process, cuts down your development cost by half and saves the development time.
Wooberly revolves around Driver and Rider.
Main features in Driver App
- Vehicle details — Vehicle and a copy of the original documents of the vehicle.
- Document verification — Scanned documents of the vehicle.
- Payout method — Cash and stripe payment is present
- Currency and language — Integration of multi-currency and five languages.
- Trips — Having two sections — upcoming trips and completed.
- Privacy mode of earned details — Hiding earned pricing to provide security.
- Driver’s availability — Driver can switch back to offline if he doesn’t want to take a ride.
- In-call option — Driver can call the rider to know their exact location.
Main features in Rider App
- Multiple vehicle options — auto/micro
- Fare breakdown — based on km, durations
- Live tracking — the rider can monitor their ride
- Payout options — cash and Stripe payment
- Multiple currencies and language options — select according to their wish
- Track ride history — upcoming/past trips
- Fare estimation — calculate their ride fare
- Incall options — contact driver regarding trip details
- Ratings and reviews — customers can rate their drivers
Please try our iOS and Android apps for both Rider and Driver
Blog Originally published here: https://medium.com/@keerthanapandian/is-an-uber-clone-script-a-successful-business-for-entrepreneurs-in-2020-775d086a73e2